Pray for France 2020 Testimonies
Testimonies from Pray for France 2020
- I have been following the campaigns and prayer guides in the years before, but this time I could really see what God has been doing, and how the French Church is growing.
- Reading through the material I was brought to tears about the good reports of efforts to reach the people of France with the gospel. Praise God for his work in France.
- I really knew nothing about the church in France, so this was so helpful in making me aware of how to pray and that the church is growing there.
- We are planting a church in France and I shared the Pray for France link with many of our partners from the U.S and it was encouragement for them, as it was for me!
- I realized that God is re-igniting His church in France. I was so encouraged to hear about the various ministries.
- During the allotted time, I got word that the sale of Bibles in France increased by 148%.
- I firmly believe that God is moving in the hearts of the French people and it is my hope that the Bonne Nouvelle will be accepted by many.
- Just the realization that God wants salvation for the French. The battle is hard and it is His to win!
- I had an interest in, and wanted to pray for, France for a while. So, I was happy to hear about this ministry and these prayer topics. I am looking forward to continuing to pray for France.
- To have learned that the Spirit of God has been moving in France, a country which I love, through the united work of so many believers has been so uplifting! I called some friends before the prayer campaign started and one of them told me that people were starting to pray because of the pandemic.
- I’m a French teacher and was looking for a meaningful way to include Biblical integration into my lessons. When the Pray for France prayer guide arrived, I incorporated that into the weekly lessons of all my French classes. I made a simple prayer journal where they would choose two days during the week, write a prayer for that topic and include the Bible verse following the prayer points. These small journals became more meaningful than I ever would have thought. There were some really sweet prayers written and prayed on behalf of France.
- I’m going to use the prayer guide from now on with students! It’s such a beautiful way to get them interested in what’s going in France right now, and in being a part of a prayer movement of evangelicals around the world.
- I’m encouraged by your campaign for prayer, as my husband and I have just started our own “Pray for Paris” initiative, sending weekly requests to friends who desire to pray for Paris during the COVID-19 crisis. Your prayer subjects are very much along the lines of how we plan to pray for our city on a regular basis, and how we plan to mobilize others to pray as well.
- I just love the country, but I am saddened by the general indifference to the Lord. Am glad to pray for France, a country rich in heritage, culture and art, but in such need of Gospel outreach.
- Prayer moves – and it is powerful. God used this season of prayer to stir our hearts for France again.
- We posted the FB daily Pray for France posts to our FB prayer group. We have received quite a few comments of how people didn’t realize this or that about France and they would be praying. We also promoted the French version to our church here in France. It was encouraging to have so many praying specifically for France at this time.
- We’ve hosted a number of French Exchange students. Our last one has kept in touch with us. It was an honor to pray for her, her family, and her country!
- During this time, a new believer’s aging, unbelieving parents were seriously ill with covid-19. We had a prayer group for them, and they were suddenly healed of the virus, as their daughter witnessed Jesus’ healing power.
- I loved hearing the history and the issues facing Christians in France. When I see all the beauty associated with this country, I now have thoughts of their spiritual needs.
- I recently volunteered at a church in France and I was able to see first-hand the state of the French culture and its need for the breath and presence of God. It was then fascinating to read the Impact France Prayer Guide and see all of the various Christian organizations in France actively working to turn the culture back towards Christ!
- The prayer campaign brought awareness as most people I speak with are clueless when it comes to the realities in France.
- I was so encouraged that there are so many Christian groups and organizations. Even though a small percentage of Evangelicals, they seem very organized and well networked. Got so excited about God using all the relationships to bring about a great awakening.
- I was very encouraged to read of all the ministry that is taking place in France on so many levels. May God use this to show the love of Jesus to the French people and may many believe in Jesus!
- Just a feeling that God is faithful and will minister to the French people. He knows how to stir their hearts for Him.
- Just renewed passion for God’s purposes in France.
- Much of my interest stemmed from a lack of knowledge of Christianity in France. I found out many facts. It was very encouraging to see the many groups and people involved in evangelism in France!
- My wife and I announced on our Facebook page we were praying for France every night. Several people expressed an interest and we had a few regular participants each night. We were well informed about the ongoing needs in France and encouraged to read how God has been moving and already answering prayers.
- Opening up the websites is really helpful to see what is actually going on in France right now in the church and other para church organizations. Since I work in France it’s a great way for me to connect to local work and movements.
- The prayer guide was such a help because I am totally ignorant concerning the work going on in France. I’m keeping the guide so I can go back and look up the ministries/organizations mentioned in each of the sections.
- We live in France in an area which has been referred to as a spiritual desert. Our efforts at evangelism have met many obstacles. During this time of lockdown we have seen doors opening.