Sodapop and Christine Jeanville have directed Machol Danser La Vie! since they founded it in 2005. They are professional French dancer-choreographers, singers, composers, speakers and also husband and wife. Together they form an international ministry team for the restoration of the arts, of identity and of creativity as well as the “body, soul and spirit” dimension before God. This unique approach makes it a powerful, evangelical ministry among Christians and others as well. Machol Danser la Vie releases workshops, performances and events, and gives online trainings on its YouTube channel. They also train international teams, artists, teachers and pastors in their “Identity and Praise by Movement” seminar based in France.
Your faithful support will help Machol in a variety of projects, including:
- Acquisition of a dedicated venue to increase activities and development of the ministry, instead of depending on temporary, itinerant locations.
- Further development of media tools and content to reach more people online.
- Creation and production of albums integrating Francophone worship.
- Puiblishing of a book, “A Dance a Day” (writing in progress).
- Development of training especially for future generations in this field of ministry.
Discover more on: www.macholdanserlavie.com